Skype
Doooomguy
Yahoo
ibbyparrot

Mind the Gap Mind the Gap

Funny animation. It could use some sound effects + music though. Also you should make it stop at the end (with maybe a replay button) instead of just looping.

Fast Box Fast Box

The game would be a lot better if the background had two alternating colours so you could tell where your cube was. Apart from that, it's fun but pretty difficult.

Kanaya => Get Revenge Kanaya => Get Revenge

The 'combo' should probably say 'points' instead, because that would make more sense.

Other than that, it's a pretty fun homestuck fan game :D

Ωmegeist - New Heights Ωmegeist - New Heights

I really like the drop. There could be a little more build up to it, but it's still a catchy song.

Omegeist responds:

I had a really hard time with the build in this mix. Just couldn't get it right so i just got lazy and gave the whole thing up. Maybe ill fix it some day.

The Dragon Warrior The Dragon Warrior

How the hell does this not have more views?? It's epic! The piano at the beginning, and then the build-up in the middle... just epic.

I swear that when I become good at making games (maybe in about 100 years or so) I will use this song!

crazyguylink responds:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not sure about it making it into video games, but the thought that people enoy it that much is what makes the project worthwhle. thank you again. XD

Euro-Core Euro-Core