View Profile Doooomguy

1 Movie Review

Funny animation. It could use some sound effects + music though. Also you should make it stop at the end (with maybe a replay button) instead of just looping.

2 Game Reviews

The game would be a lot better if the background had two alternating colours so you could tell where your cube was. Apart from that, it's fun but pretty difficult.

The 'combo' should probably say 'points' instead, because that would make more sense.

Other than that, it's a pretty fun homestuck fan game :D

3 Audio Reviews

How the hell does this not have more views?? It's epic! The piano at the beginning, and then the build-up in the middle... just epic.

I swear that when I become good at making games (maybe in about 100 years or so) I will use this song!

crazyguylink responds:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm not sure about it making it into video games, but the thought that people enoy it that much is what makes the project worthwhle. thank you again. XD

I would tell you about how amazing this track is but there's no time to explain!

I'm sorry. I just had to.

Thanks for this, the demo of the game will be coming soon! (By 'soon' I mean about a month or two.)

Great track!

Omegeist responds:

Thanks, I'll send you the other stuff when its ready ;D

1 Art Review

What coincidence, I actually just bought this game :O

Hi, my name is Doooomguy, but you can call me anything you want to, as long as it's Doooomguy. I develop really shitty Flash games and animations. If you have somehow enjoyed any of them, please see your doctor immediately.

n/a, Male